With 25 years experience in providing services and advocacy to adults-only businesses, the Eros Association is Australia’s longest serving adult industry association. Eros is an incorporated, not-for-profit membership-based organisation.
The core focus of the Eros Association is ensuring members success through a combination of professional representation, education, advocacy and service provision.
Our Mission is to :
- Secure a responsible and non-discriminatory legal framework for adult businesses to operate within.
- Provide an on-going and positive public relations campaign for the benefit of the adult industry.
- Support, educate, inform and empower our members.
- Provide referrals to a wide range of services required by our members, both general and industry specific.
Eros Association: The industry association that supports you
The Eros Association provides tailored member benefits for different facets of the adult industry. General member benefits include:
- Affiliate services including connections to industry-friendly insurers, lawyers, financial service providers and industrial relations consultants.
- Business advice including legal compliance information, how to deal with banks, employment advice, online retail and utilising effective marketing campaigns and social media.
- Individual advocacy services including media relations, government consultation, law enforcement and dispute resolution advice regarding banks, employees or allied services.
- Social networking opportunities including events and direct contact to leaders within the industry.
- Marketing and promotion opportunities through the Eros Newsletter and the opportunity to advertise and provide articles for the New Eros Journal.
- Professionalisation through industry codes of conduct and internal dispute resolution mechanisms.
COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT 2017
President: David Watt (Windsor Wholesale Australasia)
Vice President: Raz Scarvo (Thendro)
Treasurer: Dean Williams (Hill Group of Companies)
Secretary: Jill Mellon-Robinson (Hill Group of Companies)
Ordinary Members: Rob Godwin (Lovehoney Australia), Suzy Humphreys (Evergreen Sales), Michael Macgregor (M Distribution), Matt McKeown (Erotic Nights) & Jeff Oliver (Flirt Adult Stores).
- Robbie Swan (Consultant – Body Politics)
- Jarryd Bartle (Policy & Campaigns Advisor)
- Nick Wallis (Researcher & Web)