The Eros Association provides tailored member benefits for different facets of the adult industry. General member benefits include:
- Affiliate services including connections to industry-friendly insurers, lawyers, financial service providers, online professionals and industrial relations consultants.
- Business advice including legal compliance information, how to deal with banks, employment advice, online retail and utilising effective marketing campaigns and social media.
- Individual advocacy services including media relations, government consultation, law enforcement and dispute resolution advice regarding banks, employees or allied services.
- Social networking opportunities including events and direct contact to leaders within the industry.
- Marketing and promotion opportunities through the Eros Newsletter and the opportunity to advertise and provide articles for the New Eros Journal.
- Professionalisation through industry codes of conduct and internal dispute resolution mechanisms.